The difference between Washington Plaza's apartment homes and other income based apartments (Richmond, VA) is the unique, historic architecture of living in the renovated Washington T Booker school along with the senior-centered can-do service from our friendly and helpful staff.
Our garden style apartment homes offer conveniences like a modern kitchen for hosting and include an icemaker, dishwasher & electric range. Hardwood flooring throughout and schoolhouse blackboards add to the historic charm of a truly unique apartment home. You will also live comfortably with our 24-hour Wellness Center, ADA compliant tub/shower bath (with grab bar) and emergency nurse call system available.
- Application Fee: $45.00
Non-refundable fee paid by each applicant for verification of information.
- Security Deposit: $350.00
If the application is canceled prior to approval or within 72 hours of approval by the applicant or denied by management, the Security Deposit will be refunded in full.
- Lease Terms We offer 12-month leases
- Other one time fees: None!
- Our apartments are reserved for medium income households and have maximum household income restrictions. Please contact the leasing office for additional information.
- Because we are a senior community, at lease one household member must be at least 55 years young!
- Unfortunately our community cannot accommodate pets of any kind.